Buy Driving License of Netherlands
Buy Driving License of Netherlands. We process Scannable and Database Registered Netherlands driver’s licenses with all the security features and biometrics.
For citizens of most European countries, you can normally continue to use your licence from your home country until it expires.
For most non-European expats who plan to stay for longer than six months, you will need to exchange your licence within that first six month period. See below for more specific details.
Using a foreign driving licence in the Netherlands
There are different lengths of validity in the Netherlands for driving licences issued to citizens of the EU/EEA or for citizens from outside Europe. Buy Driving License of Netherlands
If you have a EU/EEA driving licence
If you are an EU/EEA citizen and your licence was issued before January 19, 2013, then you can drive on that licence for 10 years after it was issued. Buy Driving License of Netherlands
If your licence is already over nine years old, you may continue to drive with it for another two years, from the date of your registration with your municipality, as long as it is valid.
For EU/EEA licences issued after January 19, 2013, holders can drive with them for up to 15 years, as long as the licence is valid.
Once the validity of the original licence ends, the holder will need to apply for a Dutch driving licence.
If you have a non-EU/EAA driving licence
For citizens of all countries outside the EU/EEA (including the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba), licences are valid for 185 days from the date you register at your local municipality. After that, you must get a Dutch driving licence.
If you apply for a Dutch driving licence after the 185 days, you will need to take the Dutch driving exams.
Conditions for exchanging a foreign driving licence in Europe
In order to exchange a foreign driving licence for a Dutch driving licence, applicants will need to meet various conditions:
- You are a registered resident of the Netherlands with a valid residence permit (if applicable).
- You are a citizen of the EU/EEA or Switzerland; or you are from a country with a special drivers licence agreement (see below); or you benefit from the 30% ruling (see below).
- Your non-EU/EEA driving licence is valid at the time of the application.
- If your EU/EEA licence is expired, it may be exchanged as long as you have a declaration from the agency in the country where the driving licence was issued in which they state they have no objection with your being issued a Dutch driving licence.
- You obtained your current driving licence while being a resident of that country for at least half a year (185 days). Evidence for this can be copies from your passport (including blank pages), airplane tickets, or salary or tax documents. Buy Driving License of Netherlands
Driving tests in the Netherlands
Internationals who are unable to exchange their foreign driving licence for a Dutch one will have to take a driving test at the CBR, with both theoretical and practical sections.
Also, if you are learning to drive a car for the first time then you can both take driving lessons and do the exams in the Netherlands.
The process for learning to drive and applying for a licence is as follows:
- First, check with your municipality if you are eligible for a driving licence.
- Select a driving school for practical and (optional) theory lessons.
- Request a theory exam with the CBR (available in English).
- Do the theory exam (auto theorie).
- Complete a health statement (eigen verklaring).
- Request a practical exam with the CBR (via your driving school).
- Do the practical exam (auto praktijk).
- Provide your certificate to your municipality to collect your driver’s licence.
Driving practical exam
The practical examination takes 55 minutes at one of the practical exam centres across the Netherlands. Only driving schools are able to book you in for a practical exam, so you will need to find a suitable driving school and arrange it with them.
The exam can be conducted in any language, and your driving school should be able to help you if you need an interpreter. You must take this test within 18 months after passing your theory test and you need to be at least 17 years old.
Documents necessary for the practical exam include:
- Valid proof or identification (ID or passport)
- Theory examination certificate
- VvG (if necessary)
- Official notification of appointment letter
- Zelfreflectie (self-reflection) form, which you will discuss with your examiner after the exam.
Why you need a real driving licence in Europe
If you are especially anxious about taking exams, it is possible to request a faalangstexamen. This is a longer exam with an examiner who is specially trained in helping people with anxiety.
If successful, you will immediately receive both a certificate of competence (Verklaring van rijvaardigheid) and a certificate of fitness (Verklaring van geschiktheid). Once you present them to your municipality, you will receive your new driving licence within five days. Buy Driving License of Netherlands
Now you can obtain your very own legit real driving license of Netherlands from us with one click.
How to obtain driving license Netherlands,
Netherlands driving licence obtain online,
Dutch driver licence categories,
Sweden driving license renewal,
Buy Driving License of Netherlands
Where Can I Buy Driving License of Netherlands?
Advantages To Buy Driving License of Netherlands
Buy Driving License of Netherlands Online
How Can I Buy Driving License of Netherlands
There are no reviews yet.